The Massachusetts Legal Assistance Corporation—the primary funder of organizations that provide free legal aid to low-income people in the Commonwealth— is seeking an external human resource consulting company to collaborate with the Chief Financial Officer to provide support for Human Resources function in the organization as they arise and work on compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.
In addition, MLAC has some aspects of HR functions that need to be reviewed, reassessed and redesigned. Some of these are:
1. Employee onboarding and off boarding
2. MLAC’s performance evaluation program and staff goal setting
3. Benefits review and redesign
4. Compensation study and review
MLAC is committed to diversity in its workforce. A crucial part of MLAC’s vision is supporting cultural and linguistic competence, as well as ensuring diversity of staff and volunteers, so clients can be best served. Women, individuals with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals, people of color, and people who speak English as a second language are encouraged to apply.
As part of your RFP, please include the following:
• An overview of your company, including your mission, vision, staff composition and the HR services you provide as it pertains to our needs listed above
• A summary of your experience working with nonprofit organizations
• Pricing quote/fee structure
• A summary of how you have incorporated your commitment to and investment in diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives in your past work
The proposals will be reviewed by a hiring committee and may solicit advice and input from staff at MLAC during the review and analysis process. The committee will be in touch with next steps after the review process. Please submit your RFP to email@example.com by end of day Friday, March 26, 2021. No phone calls, please.
For more information about MLAC, please see our website: mlac.org